Golfing in Pink to Save the Ta-Ta's!

Golfed again yesterday for the Rally for the Cure, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. There were 66 women-the most ever-and we raised over $2,100.
I golfed in honor of my Godmother/Aunt Jeanne. She is almost done with her radiation treatments. I made my shirt with my big, ahem, hands. It says Save the Ta-Ta's...proudly supporting my girls. On the back I put Golfing in Honor of Aunt Jeanne. What an honor it was!
My group. We rocked it out there and shot a 77 and tied for 3rd place.
My Jo-Jo. An 80 something year old who golfs with us on Wednesdays. Her name isn't really Jo-Jo, it's just Jo or JoAnn, but I call her that and she smiles and giggles every time!
The lady on the left beat me out this year for best dressed in pink...but I was ready to pass along my title. I got asked all afternoon where my pink hair was this year.
What a great way to spend an afternoon. I love being a part of this tournament and hopefully one day we can golf it and celebrate because they have found a cure for all cancer.

No comments