gotcha

so we woke up Christmas morning to no more creatures stirring. as a bonus Christmas gift, we successfully trapped the mouse!

I had gotten up in the middle of the night to feed Emmitt and was in the kitchen and heard something drop to the floor...when I turned on the light I saw a cookie in front of the stove. Well who do you think put that there? So I run upstairs, freak my husband out by shaking him out of a dead sleep, telling him he needs to move the trap. So he does and we put a little Christmas cookie on the trap to attract him and it works!

Throughout this whole time of having a mouse in my house felt so intrusive. It took cookies off my cookie plate, pooped in my stove drawer and crawled on my counters! I am glad he is dead and I don't feel bad about it...YUCK

No comments