house of poop

I have officially been totally grossed out...we live in a house of poop! mouse poop that is. so we thought we just had the one little mouse that ran in through the garage entrance that day. well it seems like he had a friend or four. Four is the total number of mice we have caught. It started New Year's Day, I took down the tree and moved the couch and what to my wandering eyes did I find? poop! So I start freaking out and cleaning like a maniac. Bear was fishing the whole day so I got to keep 2 kids from touching the poop. Poop in the toy box, silverware drawer, cleaning supply cupboard, everywhere! I ran my dishwasher and washing machine no less than 100 times in the past 5 days. I washed every toy that Emmitt could possibly stick in his mouth. The washed all my dishes. Woke up the next morning to find a dead mouse in the trap and more poop. So I did it all over again. Each time we think we caught the last one, more poop appears right where I just cleaned!!! Now Bear is gone for a week, calls me this morning and said there was one in the trap before he left...great...he also says, just empty and reset the trap at night. Oh, okay, no problem, now who can I find to volunteer for that job this week?

No comments