Summertime Fun with Shelbster

Well we said good-bye to our Shelby this weekend. After the Twins game, Grandma Audrey and Papa Dave delivered her back to her mom. It was a great summer with her. We are lucky we got to have her for the time we did. She was a big help. We had a few episodes where the kids all got sick of each other like only family can do. She got to do a few things she hadn't done ever or in a really long time. I was lucky enough to get her hooked on Potter. We read Twilight together. I took her to the Potter movie way past both our bedtimes and had great girl times! I got to paint her nails-which apparently Emmitt likes to have done at Stephies-what is something that I won't get to do with my boys. We had a memorable camping trip that none of us will forget any time soon. She rode in the 4th of July parade. Oh my Shelby Lynn, how we all miss her so much already...

No comments