freaking out here

so the pre-op is done with. I am officially on my way to having my tonsils out and I am scared out of my mind. I think the scariest part is always the anesthesia. I would like to wake up from this experience alive. I am preparing myself for the pain to come afterwards but am sure they give pretty good legal drugs. I plan on taking them. I have had two kids naturally, I should be able to handle having somebody cut half my throat off. Okay I am exaggerating a bit, but geesh, am I freaked out. I do at least have 2 weeks off of working my own business-which is a miracle in itself. I am looking forward to reading, sleeping and catching up on Days of our Lives. I do however have my corporate job that I can't really take off from. The sucky part is that job is all done on the phone where I have to talk to people and tell them what to do. Hmmmm, that may be an issue. Normally I could just have them wait a week without talking to me, but they are all coming to an end and the end is the biggest part of the program they complete with me?! I did get time off from The Spot for 2 weeks also, so that is taken care of. Now Bear is freaking that he has a huge bid due like 2 days after my surgery and is actually saying he isn't sure if he can take me. Well I am sure I'm not driving myself buddy! We'll just have to take it one day at a time and see what happens. I am in Pequot scrappin' this weekend with the girls. Which, ironically in February when I was scrappin' I came home to take Parker to his tonsillectomy. So apparently after a great weekend away, we come home to have our throats cut out! I know dramatic...

No comments