GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!!

Okay I am soooo ready to have this baby. Yesterday I wasn't because I didn't have any energy after barfing for 2 days! Now I feel like I could muster up the strength to deliver.

I go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon and have the check up to see if I am progressing and to have my "membranes stripped". I know gross but I am willing to try anything. We tried twice with Parker but since the placenta was still a little low it didn't work. Other people have had it done and gone into labor that day or the next...I know the baby will come when it and my body are ready but I am ready!

Parker finally seems to be on the mend today. He went to daycare...and I haven't gotten a phone call yet saying that he is throwing up. He hadn't held any food down since last Friday! No fever, no other symptoms, just throwing up. We basically stayed in the house for 5 days! Which was okay since it was -50 yesterday! I got the flu Sunday night and full fledge Monday! Wow, it does suck being this pregnant with the flu...I survived and hope it doesn't come back anytime soon.

Hopefully I am too busy to post tomorrow, but I'll let you know the progression (if there is any).

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Come on bebe, I'm waiting to hear that you've arrived! I'll keep checking:)