Chicka Chicka Boom Boom...Welcome to our Room!

We had preschool open house last night. Parker was very excited to see his new classroom again. We found his locker right away and he got his bus tag for his back pack. It is still a little crazy that he will be riding the bus at 4. Almost 5, I guess. We had met his new teacher, Mrs. Walls, last Spring when we signed him up for the afternoon class. He remembered her and commented on how cool the room was. It is set up like the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom book, one of the boys' favorites. He found a P on the wall right away that had his name on it. And an A for Aubrey, his friend. We brought along Grandma Audrey and Papa Milo, and Emmitt and Daddy too. Emmitt didn't want to leave the room, he was having way too much fun with the new toys and the big kids. There is a total of 20 kids in the class. I have been waiting for Parker to have Missy as a teacher for 3 years now. Every year we would come close and she would jump ahead a year in teaching. This year we get her and I am sure it is going to be a great year. She is a good friend of my sister Tammy's so I hope I hear lots of funny things about him. I actually won't be taking him to school this year, Papa will do most of the delivering with Grandma as a backup. I will take off of work at 3 to get Emmitt from daycare and then the two of us will meet Parker at home to get off the bus. I never pictured myself as the mom who would be waiting for her kids to get off the bus, but the picture is looking pretty sweet right now...

No comments