I Heart Turkey

My crazy sister in law bought and then doctored up these I heart Turkey shirts. We wore them while we cooked the Thanksgiving meal for our in-laws. I don't think I have ever had a more fun cooking day. Ever. We shopped for all the food on Wednesday and spent just as much money at the grocery store as we did at the liquor store. Our plan was to keep it simple, drink wine, serve the meal @ noon, drink wine and have fun. And we did all of the above.
Our father in law has always referred to me as the queen. When I gave birth to both boys, he came into the hospital room and said "you're still the queen". Well now I get to (happily) share my throne with Casey. She had to add the Queen Cooks to the back of our shirts. The family all had a great time, we hung out all day. Napped, ate left overs, played games and enjoyed a wonderful day together.



No comments