Random Post

  • I am totally ticked off that my Aussie got voted off American Idol! That Kristy Lee Cook NEEDS to go-she is terrible. It is the Sanjaya of '08! Okay-update...so glad she is GONE now!

  • I am still suffering withdrawl from missing Grey's...by the time they come on 2 weeks from now, they'll show 2 episodes and then the season will be over until Fall. Why bother getting us all hooked again, just to leave us hanging.

  • When will my baby sleep through the night? 3 nights in a row he gave me: 8 pm-12/1am-4/5am. Which is essentially getting up once or twice...then last Friday, BANG! 8 pm-11pm-2am-4 am-6 am-8 am-growth spurt? atleast he did it on a weekend night so I can be a zombie all day!

  • is 28 really that old? I had a hard time last year turning 27-I think since it is nearing 30 which still seems old to me...and maybe because I can really say "10 years ago..." meaning, 10 years ago I was still in high school, 10 years ago I started college, 10 years ago I was just 18...ahhhh! Atleast I have accomplished the things I feel are important. I have been with the love of my life for 11 years, I have "owned" a house for 4 years, I own my own business, I use my college degrees everyday for my job, I have 2 beautiful boys, I am healthy, I am happy, I have traveled the world...I have a great life!

No comments