Young Living NEW 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse. Day FOUR complete!

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! My name is Becky Olson and I am a Young Living Independent Distributor (#1480648).

Here I am on evening FOUR of the the NEW 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse by Young Living. Just one day left. Today I felt great and am ready to see how my body will adjust when I start eating solid foods again.

I weighed in this morning and am down another pound for a total of 5.5 pounds. While I should be excited about losing 5.5 pounds in three days, I was hoping for more than one pound moving on the scale. I am sore from lifting yesterday so I am thinking that I may have some water retention while those muscles are repairing themselves.

I completed the three "meals" of Digest + Cleanse (at least 30-60 minutes before the shake) and a big glass of water, Balance Complete Shake and 1-2 oz of Ningxia Red. I drank the recommended water in between meals but chose not to do the snacks.

The hunger between meals is decreasing. I'm not sure if my body is used to it or if it's more mental will power. Either way, I'm glad I chose to do the first five days without the optional snacks.

I am still not experiencing the gas and bloating more than usual. A little nervous to start introducing real foods back into my body and what will happen. I plan on easing back into it with still doing a shake or two a day.

Stay tuned for day FIVE, the last and final cleanse day! It's supposed to bring no cravings and have you fully prepared to put healthy food choices into your body! CAN'T WAIT!

If you are planning on continuing with the next phase, you should look into the Core Supplement Kit. It includes the Core Essentials Complete, which are: Longevity, True Source, OmegaGize, and Life 5. Along with Ningxia Red and Balance Complete.



For all of the cleanse videos, visit: 

No comments