Young Living NEW 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse. Day THREE is complete!

Here I am on evening THREE of the the NEW 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse by Young Living. I finally have WAY more energy and am feeling really good!

So first things first, I weighed in this morning and am down another 2 pounds for a total of 4.5 pounds. Way pumped about that!

I completed the three "meals" of Digest + Cleanse (at least 30-60 minutes before the shake) and a big glass of water, Balance Complete Shake and 1-2 oz of Ningxia Red. I drank the recommended water in between meals but chose not to do the snacks.

I was still a little hungry between the shakes, but less than the last two days. I stuck to just drinking water all day today. I did add peppermint to the water to try to change up the flavor and to see if it would help get things moving.

I was able to lift today in an arm class and had my shake right before I worked out I felt way better during and after the workout! So those extra calories were needed to exercise!

I am still not experiencing the gas and bloating more than usual. II had no headache today so that is a bonus!

Stay tuned for day four! It's supposed to bring even little to no cravings and even more energy! CAN'T WAIT!


For all of the cleanse videos, visit: 

No comments