Young Living NEW 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse. Evening Day one of the cleanse.

Here I am on evening one of the the NEW 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse by Young Living.

I survived! Maybe not the best word to use, but I totally feel like I made it and I'm glad!

I completed the three "meals" of Digest + Cleanse (at least 30-60 minutes before the shake) and a big glass of water, Balance Complete Shake and 1-2 oz of Ningxia Red. I drank the recommended water in between meals but chose not to do the snacks.

I will admit I was hungry between the shakes. Not enough that I felt like I had to eat the snacks, but had I packed them with me at work, I may have eaten them.

I am not experiencing the gas and bloating more than usual. I am experiencing the headache (almost all day) and I was super tired and yawned all day. So I'm not sure if that is from the lack of calories, no caffeine or what, but I'm hoping the recommended increase in energy tomorrow comes!



For all of the cleanse videos, visit: 

No comments