Young Living NEW 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse. Day FIVE is complete!! I did it!!

I DID IT! This is the evening of day FIVE of the the NEW 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse by Young Living. I MADE IT! I was successful and managed to tackle FIVE days of just shakes, ningxia red and digest & cleanse, without the optional snacks!

Like always, I weighed in this morning and am down another pound, for a total of 6.5 pounds in four days. I'm excited to weigh in tomorrow and see what five full days of cleansing did! I'll post a recap video diary this week and let you know how it went introducing foods back into my system.

I completed five days of the three "meals" of Digest + Cleanse (at least 30-60 minutes before the shake) and a big glass of water, Balance Complete Shake and 1-2 oz of Ningxia Red. I drank the recommended water in between meals but chose not to do the snacks.

Today I noticed I was "hangry." I was crabby and wasn't sure if it was from being home all day or making more than just supper for my family. But I will totally make sure this is a Monday-Friday thing next time. I feel like being home let my mind think about food more than when I am at work.

And of course it took five full days for "things to move." But YEAH, finally!

Stay tuned for recap video! I CAN'T WAIT to see how I do this next week while travelling five days for work.

No comments