tagged

Gina tagged me.

RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 : Tag 4 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Ummm…I HAD cats and they hated my first born so we "got rid of them". Enough said. I don't wanna talk about it.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I have no idea. I am blessed and I know I am. I wish I could know the future some days, but it's not meant to be that way.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
People who start their sentence with "I shouldn't be telling you this, but…". Then shut your trap!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Live comfortably, pay off debt, hire somebody to build us a new house, invest it, put new lighting in our church, add to my retirement, give it away…

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
What bad mood? I am rarely in a bad mood…it's a waste of time.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both equally, but giving your love away is a rewarding feeling.

7. What is your bedtime routine?
Crash. If I have time, I'll do the remove eye makeup, wash my face, brush my teeth, but 5 out of 7 days I just simply go to bed.

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
I stalked him with Gina at Rainy River. Then I asked him out. And then he married me. And we lived happily ever after.

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Bear's Auntie Joyce is a painter. I would love to sit in a chair with a sugar free skinny latte and watch her paint.

10. What kinds of books do you buy?
I have a library card. I check out fiction books and kids books.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
10 years from now…I'll be 40. YIKES! My kids will be growing up, we will still be running around like crazy people, but happy, healthy and thankful for the busy fun years we have shared together so far.

12. What's your fear?
Death.

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Umm, NO. This is absurdity. Dido.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
I am married and poor and doing just fine.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
I get woken up almost every day of the week…to one or two sweet little boys, who are nestling under the covers. We snuggle until somebody shouts, I have to pee!

16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
That he would complete projects for me faster. He's a starter, not a finisher which makes me a nag. I don't want to nag.

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Wonder Woman.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Been there. Done that. I think I am burnt out in this area currently. I am not a bad person to not forgive, I am a good person who won't allow it anymore.

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Cheese. I LOVE cheese. Mmmmmmmm….me too!

I'm tagging, Summer, Daf, Anna, and Jen P



1 comment

Davina & JP said...

Dilemma, who do I tag when less than four people follow me with blogs and only one that hasn't been tagged?