The next chapter

Well, the next Chapter in my Big Book of Life begins today at 8 am. I am beginning a new job at Rainy Lake Medical Center. It is called Material Management Clerk (inventory/stock of medical supplies). It is part-time and I will work Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I will go between the hospital and the clinic, but will spend most of the time at the clinic. Barrett and I started realizing awhile ago that Curves was not going to be able to support our family financially long term and I began to put together a resume and seek outside work. A big question many of you may have is "what about Curves?" Well, I will continue to own and manage it. I will be at the club Mondays and Wednesdays-which happen to be my 2 busiest days of attendance. So I really believe this will be the best of both worlds. A new job that will give me a paycheck, a 401K, the ability to pay into my social security, etc...and still allow me to manage my own business. The flexibility is of course gone and hopefully the stress we felt with financial strain. It's bittersweet, but I hope all my girls at Curves realize that I am not abandoning them, I am taking the next step to keep the place they love and support so much, going. Here's to the next Chapter and all it has to offer...

No comments