Ruby Jay is ONE!

Oh Ruby Jay!  How has one year gone by so fast?  You are cuter than ever and one of the most smiley little girls around!  Your personality has grown right along with you.  You are so Happy!  And so unlike my crabby babies.  Well, they weren't crabby at this age anymore, but Ruby was never that crabby infant even.















My boys often ask for a sister...I tell them they can have Ruby!  She tries to say my name, Casey had Ruby wave bye-bye to "Auntie Becky", she has called me bye-bye ever since!  I say "Becky", she says "Bye-Bye".  But hey, I'll take it.  But the one she really loves the most and even says his name is "Em-Et".
Just today we were together and Ruby kept leaning into Emmitt and hugging him.  He loves her up right back.










The eyes, the curls, the toothy smile are just a few of the things we love about you Ruby Jay...just keep them coming!


No comments