Blog World

It seems like forever since I have blogged...which it has been...but I feel the need to still go back and update this thing before I forget. I still feel like I blog so I don't forget and this site sure does come in handy when I go scrapping and need to journal these stories onto paper. Which the countdown is on until the next scrap camp (AKA Nerd Camp or Drunk Scrappin'). CAN'T WAIT!
We just got back from 8 days of camping. Yesterday Bear turned 35. I have 87 loads of laundry to wash, dry, fold and put/pack away. Including giant bedding, pillows and beach towels. On top of that we had to unpack the coolers and mountains of food we came home with. I finally took a real shower today and used shampoo. Boy did that feel great! And I am in the process of organizing pictures from the last year in order to get them printed for Scrap Camp. So I figure I'll blog a little, go through pics a little in between the running of the washer/dryer and dishwasher. Enjoy the stories to come...they are good ones!

No comments