Happy Mothers Day Momma

Parker came home with a handmade mother's day "card" and a marigold in a Dixie cup. The marigold is just greens sticking out of the cup but growing taller daily. His teacher "interviewed" him and below is what his answer's were. I love how he wrote Emmitt or Parker on the card!
For the record I just turned 31 and Bear is the one who makes cookies, I hardly ever do. And I admit I tell my kids to pick up their crap daily. But they are so very quick to compliment me when I am all dressed up. If I have a fancy dress on or just a simple sundress, have a necklace on or change my earrings, they both always say "you look pretty momma"...and I am pretty crazy and goofy and therefore he thinks I make jokes all the time. But most of all I am so very lucky to be momma. And they both know that they will be my babies forever. Parker will tell you "even when I'm like 90, I'll still be your baby"...

No comments