takesy backsy

Can I please have a redo? I take it back, I TAKE IT BACK!!!

We are working so hard on potty training. I can't say that he is in fact trained but I can say he wears big boy underwear 95% of the time. We have graduated to pull ups a bit as we try to get rid of the size 4 diapers. He does pretty good, but once he is busy playing outside or inside, at daycare or at home, he just simply forgets or chooses not to use the toilet and goes in his pants. And being the boy he is, he just continues on what he is doing with wet pants.


Emmitt has officially undone his big boy status. We are back to about a year ago...like when he was 18 months old. He is back to screaming his demands at us, forgotten all manners, refuses to go potty anywhere but in a diaper or pullup, hitting kids at daycare, biting his brother, sassing his mother, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So this is me officially undoing the previous post and claiming today as a redo.

No comments