little snitch

I made 2 dozen owl cupcakes for Emmitt's Birthday at daycare. Since his birthday is so close to all the Valentine hubbub, I thought I would make his treat day today.First I caught him snitching off the table so I moved them over to the stove. Then I caught him pushing his chair over there this morning. I came around the corner to see him face first on the cupcakes eating the junior mints off the eyes! He ate a total of 4 before I caught him. I just moved the trays out to the car at that point. Can't blame the kid.
I cannot believe that 2 years have gone by! It has really passed so quickly. We will be celebrating his birthday with a big owl party on Saturday. When you ask him how old he is going to be, he says two. When you ask him how old he is now, he says two. He is ready for two...

1 comment

beanski said...

super cute, the kid and the cupcakes :)