Watch Me Grow

8 Months Old

8 Months and 8 teeth. Very busy this month. Continues crawling like a mad man. He momentarily will let go of what he is holding on to and realize he is standing unsupported, waivers and sits on his butt. Happy baby unless his teeth are bothering him. Still chooses to fight the bottle when he feels like it. 5 outta 7 nights he sleeps straight through, the other couple of nights he screams and acts like he is starving and is completely calmed down by nursing. Which I was refusing to do for awhile, but now decided is just plain easier to nurse him and go back to bed.

He is sporting his new "mummy's boy" shirt which is so perfect...he is a momma's boy and of course it's in honor of my favorite holiday.

Daddy has been working on the road these last couple of weeks, so it's been just me and the boys (and all my family that is available to help me out to keep me from losing my mind). We made a trip out of town last weekend (more to come on that) and now daddy is back home at night, right where he should be. Right in the middle of the living room floor playing with the boys...

No comments