I've got boys for a reason...

...most of the time I know how to handle them, but today I got a case of the giggles so bad that I started questioning my sanity. I hope this funny story about Parker is as funny to you as it is to me. If not, oh well, because it totally made my day!
I bought Parker new underwear this weekend and he put a pair on last night for bed. He woke up this morning with an "inspected by number 71" sticker on his tenders! I could barely hold it together to think of how to get the sticker off. We ended up trying to rip it off like a band-aid. That didn't work. Then I went with a warm washcloth which took the first layer of the sticker off, but the residue was left behind. So I told him he had to rub gently with the washcloth to get that part off. Then he and Emmitt had a discussion about it getting big! Oh my!! He was so proud of himself for not crying when he was trying to rip it off and I was laughing so hard I had to walk out of the bathroom. I had no idea what to say or do, so I simply ignored it all together. But I have had random fits of giggles all day! Oh the joys of boys.

No comments