Sisters...

The four of us girls went on a fun weekend trip. We went to a first-cousins wedding and turned it into a semi-sisters weekend. Tams and I traveled across the state of Minnesota on Friday and back over to Wisconsin to stay with Debs. Friday night I had my first real experience with the Wii and laughed my butt off to Boogie Superstar. The dancing and karokee were side splitting! Then Saturday we all headed "south" to Mankato for the wedding and a night at the Butler House Bed and Breakfast.
Shelby came along with us, played with cousins Friday night and hung out at the wedding playing games on my cell phone.
Every picture we took of each other and then viewed we all realized we don't like our fat chins. 3 out of 4 us are on a Biggest Loser Sister Challenge starting now! So in order to draw less attention to our rolls we started taking pictures pulling the fat back. Tammy and I had a blast in the car. We left Friday around 8:30 and headed to Shakopee to pick up a Curves sign from another owner. We measured the sign, we measured the car, we doubled checked and of course when we back up to the garage we all take one look at the sign and know it is not going to fit in my car. The "we" was actually me, and I was certain I measured correctly. Anyways we got it somewhat in the car, with the glass hatch open and bungee cord attached securely we took off through the metro area in rush hour traffic! We got to hear and feel the full rush hour experience. We were not thinking clearly when we headed to Target. Anybody could just open the car and take everything! We finally realized we could fold every seat down and fully close and lock the vehicle! Whew!! Thank god that we could shop with out worrying about the car contents. Then Bear had to tell us to just leave it at Debs house and we would make a separate trip to get it with the truck...here we were contemplating taking it all over Mankato with us! Duh...

The B&B had a few hat-racks around the house. Before leaving Sunday morning I brought the sister's each a hat to wear. Here is sista Tammy in a red bow hat... Sista Tracey in a yellow flowered hat...
Debs in a black veiled hat...
and the Birthday girl in a black hat with extra feathers!
Tracey and the "fedora" ahem the Boa! She could not remember the name of the feathery accessory. Yee-haw~

All weekend I basically used the "it's my birthday weekend, so..." I got to get my way (as usual they will say). After all I am the baby! AND it was my birthday weekend!

No comments