We are Family

I spent a gorgeous hour at Birch Point Saturday morning with the 4 most gorgeous women in my life. Here is how it went...
We laughed a lot over the course of that hour. Once we saw the photos come to life we laughed some more. We did funny things, like stick mom on a tire swing and the process was hilarious in itself but the final picture is one of my favorites. We attempted to get all 5 of us to jump at the same time-I think we did pretty well-but those pictures are some of the funniest I have ever seen.
We listened to mom, like four obeying daughters should, tell one of her stories. We did manage to get a couple of us in "order" of birth. But looking at the picture and saying the names left to right we are "backwards".
I fully enjoy each moment I can with my mom and sisters. We are coming up on 30 years of me being with them. They have been together a little longer. But I truly cannot imagine them not in my life or us not being as close as we are. I love how different yet alike we all are. We each possess qualities that we got from our amazing mother. Some say we look alike others say the similarity rests more in our personalities. All I know, is I wouldn't trade them for the world...

No comments