Happy Anniversary Deb & Chris...June 15th, 1996...Lilacs were in perfect bloom, it was a gorgeous day, I stood beside my sister along with family and friends and witnessed her marry her soul mate.  I tried to keep it together, but I cried so hard I had a half circle of lilacs at my feet when we left the church.  Chris got crapped on (his tux) by a bird flying over head!  And that is totally Chris...I remember him hugging me, stopping my tears by saying "you are not losing a sister, you are gaining a brother" and that I did.  After growing up with all girls in our family, we sure did get some awesome brothers added in!  He is a big brother to me.  He is quick to hug me, he loves my kids, he is always good for a laugh, he is strong spirited, extremely passionate, one of the best dads in the world, and a very affectionate husband.  Debs rolls her eyes when he puts on "a show" and grabs her in the kitchen, but that is Deb and Chris...they were made for each other.


The Funny JibJab that Tammy Made

1 comment

Debs said...

Thanks Becks! Love you.