for his other mother

Because Stephie is his other mother...I know this picture may actually bring tears to her eyes. Well Stephie...your baby boy is 4. Can you believe it?! Check out our other two boys' cheeks! How fast they grow. I could not trust a more caring, beautiful woman to help me raise my boys with. Thank you for letting me show up on your door step just about 6 years ago with a screaming, hungry, colicky baby (Parker), and setting your 10 month old twins down long enough to feed my "needy" son a bottle of my milk. I love you and I will never forget how you took him in your arms and walked into the kitchen and fed him like you had known him his whole life. As they say...the rest is History!
Happy 4th Birthday Emmitt...

2 comments

rickal007 said...

Happy Birthday, Emmitt. You're a handsome young child. Jesus loves you! If you don't have the faith, please accept and may he quide your life with the greatest of ease.

rickal007 said...

Happy Birthday, Emmitt. You're a handsome young child. Jesus loves you! If you don't have the faith, please accept and may he quide your life with the greatest of ease.