Young Living NEW 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse. Day Two

Here I am on evening TWO of the the NEW 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse by Young Living. I MADE IT!

So first things first, I weighed in this morning and am down 2.5 pounds. Super excited to see the scale move in the right direction! I am certain it is all water weight, but I am also loving not having water retention. My rings are loose and I am craving salty foods!

I completed the three "meals" of Digest + Cleanse (at least 30-60 minutes before the shake) and a big glass of water, Balance Complete Shake and 1-2 oz of Ningxia Red. I drank the recommended water in between meals but chose not to do the snacks.

I was still hungry between the shakes, but relied more on tea today than anything. Just a simple herbal, non-caffeinated tea. I need the warmth it provides on these super cold MN days.

I am still not experiencing the gas and bloating more than usual. I also did not experience the headache nearly as bad as yesterday. I was super happy about that. It was there just a bit, but totally tolerable and I used far less oils today for the pain.

I did try a noon workout and struggled. I just didn't have the energy. It was a Core/Back class and it was still challenging. I hadn't had my shake until after my class and I maybe would have felt better had I drank it before I worked out. And I was a little worried about farting in class while doing a bunch of sit ups, so I put my mat in the back :)

And today I address the big elephant in the room. Pooping. Or not pooping. I totally think every one could do this cleanse while working, at home, working out, etc...

Stay tuned for day three! It's supposed to bring even less cravings and more energy! CAN'T WAIT!!



For all of the cleanse videos, visit: 

No comments